EverydayHustlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Players to avoid

5 posters

Go down

Players to avoid Empty Players to avoid

Post  Ddevil Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:34 am

Thought we could use this to warn each other about players to avoid for whatever reason.

First on the list...

Sylphie. Dude was on a soboro run with us and "d/c" after getting his.
Ddevil
Ddevil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Players to avoid Empty Re: Players to avoid

Post  Guest Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:34 pm

entang left soboro run after his pop when he didnt get drop and was told he would get to pop again after everyine that hadnt pop had a chance first.

Back to top Go down

Players to avoid Empty i think that

Post  dauntlessrast Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:34 am

this post looks good.. we all seem to have had ppl we dont like, and i gathering by the ammount of no comments that many of us arnt bothered by any ppl...
dauntlessrast
dauntlessrast

Back to top Go down

Post  Ddevil Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:16 am

^^ or don't bother to post them Razz

It's not so much I created this for people we dislike as much as it's people who genuinely should be avoided, because they will steal from you, leave parties with no warning, are terrible players who won't learn, etc. I can party with someone I don't like if the experience or mission or whatever is going well.
Ddevil
Ddevil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Players to avoid Empty Anoyying person

Post  hedadeda Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:43 pm

Kirrin a person to avoid partying with if somthing doesnt go her way she whines and crys personally i hated she ended up on my blacklist after me and Ddevil partied with her

hedadeda

Back to top Go down

Post  arioch Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:46 am

Xenia, she shouted for a floor 20 nyzul run and i dual boxed and i thought she said denali free lot, i missread tho and she said i couldnt lot so i asked if i could lot goliard askar on gina she said ok..................we kill boss askar drops i get highest lot then she lots and wins.......so yeah.....look whore retard

PS i would like to add she waited till everyone lotted/passed before she did
arioch
arioch

Back to top Go down

Players to avoid Empty Avoid

Post  Kerowyn Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Alucardo

Tia and I had several of his friends helping us on Cop 4-3. This guy was supposed to be helping us for a friend of his in the group. We killed Keremet. Tia lotted for the key, and this guy decides that he is gonna lot because and I quote "I am down here all the time, I need the key so I can help friends do this."

So tia lets it go, and this guy gets the key. We are killiing mobs to get the second key and as soon as the Sea Crest key drops he disbands from our alliance, and joins another pt. No explaination, no talk of anything. We wait for 30 minutes and the guy still isn't responding or coming back. So the whole thing was a bust because this jackass took our key item and left...

Needless to say he is a rude and infuriating person...

Kerowyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum