EverydayHustlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rules and reg of einherjar

Go down

rules and reg of einherjar Empty rules and reg of einherjar

Post  dauntlessrast Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:48 pm

einherjar is a member run event:

payment for the event depends on how many ppl show up, and the cost is divided by how many come
-----180k divided by how many ppl attended THAT day-----
this is due to that any of the ppl that come to einherjar they get ikor for items and there is nothing that drop's in this event to fund it, so therefor player's payments are required. if u are unable to pay for the event i sure sumthing can be worked out

the bidding system is gonna be a little diffrent. all bidding is done in chunks that means bids of 1-5-10-15 max of 20. like in omega limbus a cap of 20 point for any armour abjuncture that drops so more then 1 person will have a chance cast lots!!!. (this may change later down the track)

another note of interest... high death rate jobs in einherjar will be allowed to cast lots on the books. however saying this if u have died in einherjar (that event only) you can cast on the book as well. but if u havent died then dont cast lots.

it is prefered that everyone has 2 joba that they have on recored that will come to this event. so that at a quick change in the formations or if someone doesnt show up it doesnt take 20 mins to swap jobs (all the gear for 2nd job is in mog safe so can be got form moggle in nashmu) so for me i was either whm for dd partys or red mage to help blm and stop the enemy form attacking till dd had there way.

the better we get the higher the rewards, so always have RR and food and make sure that when u come your ready for a solid 30 mins as its pritty intense, takes only a few seconds to wipe here and then its game over so we need to be on our toes at all times.
dauntlessrast
dauntlessrast

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum