EverydayHustlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brown belt items

2 posters

Go down

Brown belt items Empty Brown belt items

Post  slicbac Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:32 am

As u all know i am the worst NM camper on the server. i really want a brown belt tho... so if anyone is not busy someday and bored enough to camp a few NMs please tell me. thank you. Smile
slicbac
slicbac

Back to top Go down

Brown belt items Empty Re: Brown belt items

Post  Aceofclubs Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:12 pm

Start with Nue, its fairly easy to camp with little to no competition. It does take a little time but is a good start to the string of NM's your going to have to camp.
Deadly Dodo is a pain, unless you have RNG or BST up there to give you wide scan(to sub or high enuf to kill things). The D.D. spawn area is REALLY big so maybe getting someone to come out an help is a good thing.
Now the Morbolger is the worst of them all. Takes forever to get a T.O.D. everyone camps him, and no one wants to share. My advice to you for this guy is to butter up someone that is camping him an get T.O.D. after they get the item. This one is the one that will slow you down.

Just keep in mind that it takes time to get all these items an everyone wants one, weather if they are making Gil or getting the item for their MNK. Plus in each area you can farm mind you, may not be big amounts of gil but you can money some chump change in almost each area. Goodluck to you and i hope it doesn't take too long for you to get your Brown Belt.

Aceofclubs

Back to top Go down

Brown belt items Empty ty Ace

Post  slicbac Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:58 pm

thank you Ace that is good advice. i guess il do one NM a day to get the items in moderation to time. see all you guys soon. Cool
slicbac
slicbac

Back to top Go down

Brown belt items Empty Re: Brown belt items

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum