EverydayHustlers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KS99 runs

+6
Wildcard
Aceofclubs
Ddevil
arioch
Katlynn
Maximus
10 posters

Go down

KS99 runs Empty KS99 runs

Post  Maximus Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:50 am

Just thought id toss out an idea for Tues nites since ZNM attendance has been down right low and the members that actually do attend brought up a point that maybe we should do something else.

So heres my Idea:

-4-6+ members with orbs for any given Tues

-all members attending need to read up on KS99 fights and strategies

-which KS99 run we do will be decided on the Tues before

-be prepared for our usual run time of 3hrs

-orb holders will random, highest goes first, lowest last. If there are more orbs then we can do in one night your orb will be used in remaining order next Tues, then /random again for next orbs. This way everyone gets to use their orb once before others use an orb again.

-orb users will get to pick 3 items from the drops... rest will be free lot by everyone else

Pls post ur thoughts on this idea and maybe we can schedule a run for this Tues

Maximus

Back to top Go down

KS99 runs Empty hellz ya

Post  Katlynn Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:00 am

Sign me up for this. I'll probably be a little late due to my heavy work schedule for the next month, but I would definetly love to do this. 0/3 on black belt items so far.

Katlynn

Back to top Go down

KS99 runs Empty Re: KS99 runs

Post  arioch Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:06 pm

ehh
not appealing
but thats just me
arioch
arioch

Back to top Go down

Post  Ddevil Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:07 pm

With the rules suggested, I see no reason why anyone who's not popping an orb would want to come, besides just to help out those who are.

They don't get any points.

If popper gets three items, whatever is left is likely to be trash.

I don't think most folks are going to want to spend their time and gil on supplies for fights just to free lot worthless crap.

An earlier idea I had was to give people points they could choose to add to any of our other event categories. I would also limit poppers items to either 1 item, or 1 r/ex, 1 money drop. 1 item altogether is probably the fairest.

I am against doing it on ZNM night, I think the problems with ZNM attendance are solvable my other means I've suggested before which we have not tried such ls buying zeni or collecting it before limbus and holding pop items similar to how we do limbus or sky.

I'd rather do ksnm (and other pop fights, with similar set up) on off saturdays or before/after limbus.
Ddevil
Ddevil
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  arioch Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:46 pm

whenever i have ever done KS99 with my past LSes orb holder got all drops
and we only did dragon one for speed belt to be sold and split among the people who came o and any blackbelt items were lotted by all the level 75 monks
point wise i think it should just be added to our payout total
arioch
arioch

Back to top Go down

Post  Aceofclubs Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:12 pm

I see no problem with a your orb your drop method. It's ridiculous to save up 99 KS an only get one item from it. It takes a fair amount of time to save that much KS an is totally unfair to limit your reward to one item for that time. If you think that unfair then save your own damn KS an show to a run, it's that simple. The idea is to help everyone showing up for that chance at big money drops. If you don't get the drops then tough shit. However I do like Arioch's comment of splitting the big money item to be sold towards the LS's bank (seeing as how last months payout was so low). A rotation in orb poppers reduces someone abusing the system. I think this is a great idea to get some of our mnks their BB items, and also a good change of pace.

Aceofclubs

Back to top Go down

Post  Wildcard Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:09 pm

I am willing to take part in this as your orb your drop. would prefer it on znm day's cause god knows i don't go to that shit.

Wildcard

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinniti Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:46 pm

I think something needs to be done about Tues. I have heard different ideas on what should be done on Tues., but obviously ZNM attendance has gone down considerably. Six - Ten people are showing up on Tues. for ZNM's which includes 2-3 leaders. I think KS99's are a good idea, but not a good idea to put a limit to the orb user. Arioch's idea of putting the points towards payout total is a great idea. I know alot of people in linkshell need help with things (just look at the help section). So maybe Tues. should be a night where we help others or just a fun night. Examples of the things we could do are: KS99's, Swift Belt run, ISNM, Big NM's (Bomb Queen Ring), DM fight. Let us know what we can do to make Tues better?

Trinniti

Back to top Go down

Post  Wildcard Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:04 pm

I like what your thinking trin. Changing Tuesday to a help night be a great idea. Maybe we should just put up a poll to see what everyone want's to do. I've noticed that limbus has been getting less and less attendance. Maybe that's cause we don't do NM's there much or maybe we need to change things up.

Wildcard

Back to top Go down

Post  arioch Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:24 am

i think i am gonna stop bothering to come to events since i need nothing and that seems like what half the LS i mean it seems a bit aparent people only show up to what they can get stuff...or maybe its all coincidental they have things to do...but when theres lik...16 or so people on LS and only...4 show up for ZNMs....why? idk i have a headache right now cause i hate people all together...
arioch
arioch

Back to top Go down

Post  Lawson Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:04 am

sorry Ari ;;

I would make more events if I could, but I got a family and go to school full-time. I have it worked out now where I can pretty much only do 2 events a week. I do choose to do sky and limbus because those are the events I want/need items from the most. I'm sure others have similar situations. When I'm not in school I can usually make more events, but atm just really busy. I hope you decide to keep coming. I know what you mean about hating people, I'm almost 30 and a junior in college, not a day goes by I don't wanna beat the shit outta some idiot college kid.
Lawson
Lawson

Back to top Go down

Post  arioch Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:06 am

o god i love you lawson....i'm 19 and not a day passes by i dont regret not going to college because i'd be a mass murderer.....
arioch
arioch

Back to top Go down

Post  Alriath Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:50 am

Ari stfu, anyways I like that freeday but we're helping people thing.. seems like more fun and I've already said plenty of times our ZNM's is just a mess, needs to be overhauled or /tossed.

Alriath

Back to top Go down

Post  Aeyjay Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:17 pm

I'm all for the helping people day, would help gear people up with some nice things that can be a little difficult to get like some pop NMs and ZNMs could still possibly happen, say someone needs a ZNM or few. Would also be somewhat of an incentive for some to get missions done, area access & points for payouts, what more could you want for completing missions Smile

But overall, Do you hustlas!

Aeyjay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down